I have been using the online version of the magazine and I couldn’t find the list of employees. But I do know there is atleast 2 editors and one publisher.
Rauschenberg’s foundation could outspend Warhol’s
Claude Monet, Waterlily Pond
One of my favorite monet’s
I read the article “All Dressed Up” by Barbara Pollock.
1. The length was about 2000+ words
2. It lead with a quote
3. The tone is fairly casual, a lot of quotes!
4. The writer spoke in 3rd person
5. There were about 10 quoted sources
6. There were no anecdotes
7. The topic is on fashion in museums and galleries and how it differs from the runway
8. The vocabulary is easy but also academic. Essay format. Targeted towards people who like fashion and bringing it to the art world. So ages 17+